Sewer Video Inspection only $95.00 With Service
Sewer video inspection takes the guesswork out of sewer and water line repairs and replacement. We insert a camera into your problem sewer line to pinpoint the trouble spot and help visually confirm the cause of the problem. Sewer line inspection is invaluable when it comes to accurately diagnosing and fixing the source of a sewer line problem. What questions can be answered in the process of a sewer video inspection?
- Why did your sewer line clog?
- How severe is the problem?
- Is the sewer line broken?
- Is the problem in my yard or under the street or under my house?
- Does my line run under my driveway or walkway?
- What can I expect if I don’t fix the problem?
Unfortunately, sewer lines get clogged and “back-up” for a variety of reasons, roots is the most common problem. However, the age, material, and condition of your sewer line inside and outside your house can greatly influence the frequency of back-ups.
Why does a main sewer line back-up even though no roots are present?
• Misaligned / separated pipe joints (most common)
• Broken pipe
• Flat or “bellied” pipe
• Build-up inside the pipe (think traffic jam)
As we perform the sewer video inspection, following the flow of water, we are able to identify sections of pipe that have lost grade, collapsed, become infiltrated with roots, or disjointed. Virtually any problem can be discovered and pinpointed. The camera records the problem so that a Twin Cities Rooter technician can consistently diagnose and fix it.