$95 Floor Drain.
Immediate Service Available! Same Price Seven Days A Week.
Why is your floor drain backing up?
The most common reason for a basement drain back up is…
• Food sent down the garbage disposal eventually turns into black sludge. Sludge meets lint from the laundry drain and the two combined become a difficult situation for any homeowner to clear by themselves.
• Roots in your main sewer line will eventually cause a back-up. This back-up will first show itself in the lowest drain in the house, your floor drain.
Solution… Call Twin Cities Rooter
If your basement is flooding you’re probably asking yourself a bunch of questions such as..
- How soon can this be fixed.
- We can usually have a technician at your house within hours.
- How much is this going to cost?
- $95 to clean any drain