Sewer Video Inspections
What questions can be answered in the process of a sewer video inspection?
- Why did your sewer line clog?
- How severe is the problem?
- Is the sewer line broken?
- Is the problem in my yard or under the street or under my house?
- Does my line run under my driveway or walkway?
- What can I expect if I don’t fix the problem?
Sewer lines get clogged and “back-up” for a variety of reasons, roots is the most common problem. However, the age, material and condition of your sewer line inside and outside your house can greatly influence the frequency of back-ups.
Why does my main sewer line back-up even though no roots are present?
- Misaligned / separated pipe joints (most common)
- Broken pipe
- Flat or “bellied” pipe
- Build-up inside the pipe (think traffic jam)
So, you had a back-up. Let’s take a look at your line and figure it out.